SWIFT is a physical conference and expo that brings the airport community together and, for members unable to travel, there is an option to interact with all sessions virtually. In addition to the core conference, delegates can meet suppliers in the expo area at the main venue, and experience demos in a dedicated external area:
- Up-front access to the latest airfield technologies.
- Technical and operational sessions.
- Canadian, US, European and International airport and government delegates
- CAPTG sessions
- Demo area
Interested in sponsoring SWIFT? CONTACT THE SWIFT TEAM
CAPTG (Canadian Airport Pavement Technology Group) are maintaining their long-standing relationship with the event with sessions exploring technological developments in the design, construction evaluation and maintenance of pavements.
SWIFT PROVIDES A FORUM
- Exchanging ideas, issues and solutions about every aspect of airfield maintenance.
- Sharing results of research and development projects
- Identifying issues and changes to existing regulations, policies, standards and guidelines, technical training, maintenance management and practices
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Airport authorities – small, medium and large airports located in Canada, US and Europe
- Airfield operations, civil engineering and maintenance management
- Government agencies involved in developing and regulating airports
- Air traffic control agencies
- Airport pavement engineers and contractors
- Military airport operators and pilots
- Manufacturers of airfield related materials, chemicals, equipment, instruments and systems
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Airline representatives
- Design, construction, and maintenance of airport pavements
- Snow removal & ice control procedures & equipment
- Regulations relating to airfield operations & maintenance
- Evaluation of runway surface conditions
- User perspectives on airfield operation & maintenance
- Anti-icing and de-icing chemicals and techniques
- Environmental issues related to airfields