SWIFT SEPTEMBER 2021
This year, we are bringing SWIFT directly to delegates’ desktops in partnership with Aviation Events Group. The conference will run as nine virtual, interactive sessions over consecutive Wednesdays: 1st, 8th, 15th, 22nd and 29th September.
Each Wednesday is split into two, bite-sized, 90 minute sessions covering all aspects of airfield operations and best practices. SWIFT’s long term association with CAPTG means that delegates can still explore technological developments in the design, construction evaluation and maintenance of pavements within this new, fresh format.
REGISTER TO ATTEND
Interested in sponsoring SWIFT SEPTEMBER? CONTACT THE SWIFT 2021 TEAM
SWIFT (Summer Winter Integrated Field Technologies) exists for the airport community to learn about innovation in airfield operations to keep airports safe and operational at minimal cost, through all seasons.
Our long term association with CAPTG means that delegates can explore technological developments in the design, construction evaluation and maintenance of pavements within this new, fresh format.
SWIFT PROVIDES A FORUM
Exchanging ideas, issues and solutions about every aspect of airfield maintenance.
Sharing results of research and development projects
Identifying issues and changes to existing regulations, policies, standards and guidelines, technical training, maintenance management and practices
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Airport authorities – small, medium and large airports located in Canada, US and Europe
- Airfield operations, civil engineering and maintenance management
- Government agencies involved in developing and regulating airports
- Air traffic control agencies
- Airport pavement engineers and contractors
- Military airport operators and pilots
- Manufacturers of airfield related materials, chemicals, equipment, instruments and systems
- Aircraft manufacturers
- Airline representatives
- Design, construction, and maintenance of airport pavements
- Snow removal & ice control procedures & equipment
- Regulations relating to airfield operations & maintenance
- Evaluation of runway surface conditions
- User perspectives on airfield operation & maintenance
- Anti-icing and de-icing chemicals and techniques
- Environmental issues related to airfields